SAHI (Sahi London) is a fashion accessories brand from London, England, advocating STYLISH(fashionable), ARTISTIC (art), HEARTY (passion), INGENIOUS (original) spirit. Its product line includes accessories, bags, fragrances, covering the UK,US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Asia markets. SAHI with original design And handmade craftsmanship is the main feature, favored by women who love fashion and life.
British SAHI Little Red Flower shaped flip stud earrings. Zircon, copper plated with 18K gold, glass plated with pearl luster. Stainless steel needles are not susceptible to allergies. Niche Treasure Vintage, Autumn and winter new products
Keep a childlike innocence, same as Children happiness, pure and simple.
- Metal: 18CT Gold Plated on Brass
- Color : Golden/Red
- SKU : JW21AWRF304T
- Dimension: 2.2cm*2.2cm
- British Brand, Original design, handmade enamel craftsmanship;
- Tribute to Pop Art, expressing kindness, love and encouragement;
- Floral-shaped earrings embellished with red flower, unique design;
- Copper plated 18K gold, glass plated pearl luster, ingenuity to create;
- Red and pink two-color can be flipped, one more wear;
Stainless steel needles are not susceptible to allergies;
- Retro light luxury, daily wear or party wear;
- Fashionable and versatile, suitable for everyday wear in a variety of styles;
SHIPPINGWe offer Free Shipping for every order with $ 70 or more !!
Standard UK / US dispatched within 3-5 working days and get delivered within 10-14 Days.
Express Shipping option also available on some items and some locations.
All other International dispatched within 7 working days and delivered within 14 Days.
Please see our Shipping Policies for more details, including a full list of delivery options and costs and information on duties.
We have extended our returns period to 30 days to give you more time to send orders back
- If you do not like an item purchased from our online catalogue, for whatever reason or it is damaged or faulty, return it to us within 30 days of the delivery date together with the original packaging and completed returns note and we will either exchange the item or give you a full refund.
- We only refund the return postage cost when goods are either faulty or damaged.
- Pierced earrings or Jewellery including earring pendants are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
- Multi-branded retailers and stockists will adhere to their own exchange policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- f Duty Charges were not paid by the customer on receipt of goods we are also unable to refund any duty paid on items returned to us either faulty or unsuitable as this is a contract between the purchaser and own country Customs & Excise.
- PLEASE NOTE SAHI London will refund the USD purchase price and takes no responsibility for exchange rate movements that may have occurred between time of purchase and return.
- For exchanges or refunds We have different warehouses in the countries we are serving, to get the address please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !!
Every piece of Sahi London is covered by our one year warranty.
Should your Jewellery or handbag suffer a breakage or tarnishing due to a manufacturing defect, we are committed to ensuring that your piece is replaced at no cost to yourself if returned in under one year of receipt of the product.
Care for Handbags
- Respect its elegant line design, do not overload;
- Keep them away from chemicals such as perfume, chlorine and hand sanitizer;
- If it gets wet, absorb moisture with a soft dry cloth;
- Avoid bearing too much weight and destroying its original shape;
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun or in high temperatures;
- Avoid rubbing leather goods and clothes that are easy to fade;
- When cleaning the bag, please wipe it carefully with a clean and soft cloth;
- When not in use, store in a dust bag and store in a cool, dry place;
- Do not touch the leather goods with blunt or sharp objects to avoid scratching;
Care for Jewellery
- It is recommended to remove accessories before washing hands, exercising or going to bed
- Keep them away from chemicals such as perfume, chlorine and hand sanitizer
- After wearing, please wipe it clean and store it in a jewelry bag
- To ensure your Sahi London pieces stay bright and shiny for as long as possible,
- Store them in a cool dry place in an individual pour of box to avoid your Jewellery tangling or scratching each other.,